Leonardo DiCaprio at the Ritz?

3/31/2008 07:04:00 PM
I was walking home from my workout at the Sports Club LA just now and saw someone that looked strikingly similar to Leonardo DiCaprio getting out of a black Escalade in front of the Ritz.

The driver was unloading luggage from the trunk and a bellman was loading it all onto one of those hotel carts.

I'm assuming he's back in town to resume filming for Ashcliffe.

Can any of the folks out there that were cast as extras confirm that filming is starting up again this week?

7 Response to "Leonardo DiCaprio at the Ritz?"

1. pheiress Said,

I'm not an extra but yes, they are scheduled to film this week and every week for several more months. Leo has been staying right at the Ritz throughout filming. He was probably just returning from a weekend trip to NYC where he saw Marty's premiere of Shine A Light as well as a Broadway play.

Posted on 3/31/08, 8:45 PM

Yes. Somebody I know saw Leo in the gym at the Ritz. Also, the Ashecliffe 'crew signs' are in Ipswich again.

Posted on 4/1/08, 10:03 PM

They're filming steadily until June, possibly July.

Posted on 4/2/08, 12:48 PM

When you say Ritz do you mean the Taj or the Ritz-Carlton on Avery Street?

Posted on 4/2/08, 4:30 PM

The Ritz on Avery Street.

Posted on 4/2/08, 4:35 PM

When does he go to the gym. I go there in the evenings and i haven't seen him?

Posted on 4/2/08, 8:20 PM

If I had to guess, I would say probably the early mornings. The last time I saw someone famous was when the Rock was in town filming that Disney football movie. He was there early early morning right when the club opened. I'm there in the evenings also and I haven't seen Leo.

Posted on 4/2/08, 11:12 PM