Chipotle Nutritional Calculator

3/11/2008 08:25:00 AM
Thanks to reader Sarah for sending me a note about the Chipotle Nutritional calculator on Chipotlefan.com. It just validates the fact that I need to stop eating there. Another reader Will, told me a few weeks ago that a Chipotle burrito had like 1200 calories in it. This website pretty much validates it.

My favorite barbacoa burrito with guacamole, sour cream, and cheese? 1173 calories.

Click (here) to go to the original website and calculate out your own food.

PS. The website also has recipes on there. Next chance I get, I'm going to try out the grilled chicken recipe.

5 Response to "Chipotle Nutritional Calculator"

1. cosmo.catalano Said,

1200 calories is a lot, but you could still have a burrito for lunch or dinner and not go all Orson Wells. Basal metabolic rates for people average around 2000-2700 calories/day.

Posted on 3/11/08, 9:11 AM

2. Jennifer Said,

Noooooooooooooo! There's a Chipotle right around the corner from where I live and work. But I only get that once a month, when I really need to feel FULL! =)

Posted on 3/11/08, 10:01 AM

3. Jennifer Said,

oh wait, i just went to Chipotlefan to calculate my favorite dish, burrito bol with barbacoa is only 810 calories....no guacamole though.

ok i feel a little better knowing the truth.

Posted on 3/11/08, 10:12 AM

4. Will Said,

Thanks Blogger for noting me in this entry.

I've eaten way too many burritos that I need to pay attention to this stuff. Sadly there isn't much of an alternative to a good burrito with lower calories. However, here is the calorie counter for Boloco:

Enjoy

Posted on 3/11/08, 2:14 PM

5. faisal Said,

sour cream and the fajitas have a lot of fat in them... my veggie bol w/o sour cream and fajitas has only 500 calories and 18 grams of protein... if you eat chicken thats just good protein and 800 calories for lunch isn't that bad. just have a light breakfast and dinner and you'll still be way under 2000 calories for the day... avoid soft drinks at all cost! they are no good!!! instead have the juices or water.. i just drink water

Posted on 4/18/08, 2:23 AM