1000 Words - Mix & Company

3/24/2008 08:50:00 AM

Jasmine Sola Reborn as Mix & Company
Newbury Street Location
More Information (here)

PS. That piece of white paper in taped to the window says that they're currently hiring if anyone is interested.

6 Response to "1000 Words - Mix & Company"

what is mix and company? i can't find any information on them....and they're opening another spot in the prudential where that jasmine sola used to be...

Posted on 3/26/08, 12:01 PM

Hi Anonymous,
    It's a new venture started by the former owner of Jasmine Sola before it was purchased by New York and Company. There is a link in this blog post to more information about the new company.

Posted on 3/26/08, 4:00 PM

yeah i was wondering if there was a website to show what mix and company offers for clothes. I hope its the same stuff as jasmine sola cause a mix and company is opening in hingham at derby street where jasmine sola used to be.

Posted on 4/1/08, 10:27 PM

I thought Mix and Company was to open in March???? Maybe the owner
    is having trouble due to the press
    from Boston Globe/Boston Magazine.
    They should not be able to open their doors...

Posted on 4/10/08, 9:29 AM

Mix and Company opened this weekend under a different name..344 Newbury. It looks like a knock off Jasmine Sola and the clothes look so cheap (even worse than Jasmine Sola towards the end). To make things worse I hear the same *itches that used to work there before are back again so Im taking my money somewhere else. Why bother!!!!

Posted on 4/12/08, 6:26 PM

As someone who works at the store and previously worked at Jasmine Sola since the opening, I can say that the clothes are of good quality and trendy. New York and Company brought in cheap clothes and overpriced them, 344 has the Jasmine boutique-feel to it. Oh, and I don't know what store you (anonymous) are going to, calling the associates "*itches" but my store thrives on customer service--so please, don't judge the company on one store,thanks!

Posted on 7/7/08, 12:00 AM